 Local / Australia / 8305
8304  |  8306
Subject:
LEGO 2002 Catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:30:16 GMT

That time of year has come around again when a new catalogue comes out - so
keep a lookout in your local shops before they run out. Ours flew out as
soon as we received them..

Anyway, its choca-block full of cool stuff much the same as last year, and
as usual, you will find a great selection of Knights Kingdom, Trains,
Sculptures and other stuff which have never hit Australian shelves... hehe,
ah well...

Also, Harry Potter has just come back into Aus' after selling out in
December, but the castle and train are still scarce.

The new Ultimate Builders set looks cool. I had a look at the CD-rom that
has video clips of the designers explaining the various new designs
including the plotter and wall climber amongst others...

See you around!