 Local / Australia / 8298
8297  |  8299
Subject:
2002 Racer sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 08:19:36 GMT

I picked up one of the 2002 racers sets (4583) at KMart today (15% off).
These are pretty good little sets, quite fun, and the pull back motor is
really powerful.  They have quite a good selection of parts in interesting
colours as well.  They are nothing like the 2001 racer sets.  I am quite
impressed with them.

Martin