 Local / Australia / 8283
8282  |  8284
Subject:
KMart 15% off storewide - Mon 11 Feb - Tues 12 Feb (and online 8-13 Feb)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 03:07:02 GMT

Just found an advert in the junk mail ...

KMart 15% off storewide - Mon 11 Feb - Tues 12 Feb

excludes computer game consoles, cigarettes, gift vouchers, Tyre & Auto
Services.
No further discounts apply. No rainchecks.
No deposit lay-by (normal lay-by conditions apply, no lay-by on clearance
merchandise).

In fine print in the bottom corner, it says TAS/SA/WA/QLD/NT so I am not sure
if it applies only to those states, so check locally before loading up your
trolleys! There is no info about the sale on their WWW site.

I just checked KMart Online. They are running a 15% off everything sale from
noon Fri 8 Feb to midnight Wed 13 Feb.

By my arithmetic, a 3033 Blue Tub should cost  about $42.50 during the sale, so
not as cheap as we know they can go, but better than a poke in the eye with a
sharp stick.

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond