 Local / Australia / 8278
  VOTING HAS STARTED...!!!! GO AUSTRALIA

Hiya all.... lets get behind the few Aussies who have entered the 1st International System Creativity Contest..... (URL) put in my votes for all the Aussies.... GO THE AUSSIES...!!! Kev...: ) andrastavia@ozbricks.com www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: VOTING HAS STARTED...!!!! GO AUSTRALIA

(...) Hopefully that was just in fun. I'll be voting without regard to where people are from, what their politics are, etc. That's what the spirit of this contest is supposed to be. But I *suppose* someone from the USA, seeing your post and not (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.contests)