 Local / Australia / 8261
  Re: 3033's (K-Mart) now $49.95 Aust

Holy smokes! What is the current exchange rate? I just got some of these tubs via mail order discount from Target for $16 US. JB (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 3033's (K-Mart) now $49.95 Aust

(...) About 2 A$ = 1 $US (...) But, yes, even with the exchange rate, you *do* get them cheaper in the USA and you've been get them for a lot longer too. Generally Lego is cheaper in the USA and also you get a lot more clearance sales where the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 3033's (K-Mart) now $49.95 Aust

Thanks for the informative post. I don't suppose that even sending packages slow boat would make it economically feasible. What a shame, I take a personal delight in short circuiting some of the national barriers set up by retailers. I've exchanged (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 3033's (K-Mart) now $49.95 Aust

(...) No, our K-Mart is locally owned (presumably there is some sort of licensing deal involved). Fingers crossed for good deals anyway! Cheers Richie Dulin Quester for 20% off LEGO (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)