 Local / Australia / 8235
8234  |  8236
Subject:
2002 Starwars spotted at targets in perth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 06:20:04 GMT

So far, the joondalup and bullcreek targets have them. Not sure exactly
which ones are at the joondalup target but the bullcreek target has the
ewok set, the cloudcar, both final duals and the jedi defense set with
the battle droids. I didnt see the set with the destroyer droids but I
may have missed it.