 Local / Australia / 8214
8213  |  8215
Subject:
Star Wars in Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 08:18:49 GMT

Mr Toys in B/bane has: YODA!!! $159.99 - Twin Cloud Car $19.99 - The Final
Duel I $12.99 - The Final Duel II $12.99 - Darth Vader Technic Fig $79.99 -
Ewoks (they rule) $24.99 - The Trade Federation I $12.99 - The Trade
Federation II $12.99.

I was lucky, I went to the ATM to get money out and someone left $50
sticking out, I looked around, no-one close enough to ask if it was theirs,
no-one looked worried or lost, so what can you do?  The bank was closed so,
IT WAS LEGO TIME :))))) wooohooo naughty me.  I bought the Ewoks and a
couple of the fig sets :) pretty cool!

Nothing else exciting around, went to the museum to see the Dinosaurs (The
Lost Kingdom), reckon they would have sold loads of Lego dino's if they were
there.

Myer still hasn't any of these sets in yet, nor David Jones, dunno about
Target, too buggered to go look.

Mel