 Local / Australia / 8142
  Re: My (VERY) Large MOC (full scale house)

(...) Will do. (...) Kinda sucks doesn't it, Luckinly we didn't have much problem with paperwork, just, rain filling up the stumpholes. (...) Yes it is, just like LEGO, except the instuctions suck, and the parts don't all fit together as they (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My (VERY) Large MOC (full scale house)

(...) don't (...) If it's a MB house - lookout for exploding bricks - took me 3 goes to be able to build the skate park, let alone a whole house! cheers SAB (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)