 Local / Australia / 8065
8064  |  8066
Subject:
AdeLUGs #3 review - 3 weeks late
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 11:26:55 GMT

Here is the review of AdeLUGs #3, which took place on Sunday the 16th of
Dec.

ATENDEES
-------------
Carl Watson
Ben Westwood
Barry White
Tom Williams
Don Lee

DETAILS
----------
AdeLUGs #3 had a Christmas theme.
Don had some photos of  his LEGO Christmas tree that he had built at home.
Barry brought with him a minifig scaled tree with decorations.
I had built an opening Christmas card & a couple of presents.

Tom had a 9v train set up & was running his new Metroliner.
Barry's ongoing MOC was looking much bigger, I can't wait to see it next
time.
Don had built some big buildings with older bricks (lots of macaroni &
trans. bricks)
Unfortunately no photos were taken :(

At lunch time we took a drive to the local shopping complex to get some
take-away.
After lunch we did some trading & discussed building an AdeLUGs train
carriage for the upcoming train show in NSW.
We plan on printing some stickers for the side of the train & for minifig
versions of each of us to ride the train.

Thanks to all who came.

Due to the impending birth of my son next week, the date of our next meeting
is a little in the air.
If we keep the same location, late Feb / early March would be the earliest
time for AdeLUGs #4.
I can't wait.

Carl
--