 Local / Australia / 8047
8046  |  8048
Subject:
Order From Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nz, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 04:00:11 GMT

My order for $2600 worth of Lego product has arrived safe and sound here
in New Zealand with no additional charges to be paid. The $120 delivery
charge is not so bad when able to be split between three people.

One minor gripe is the fact that the Metroliner Kit came with four
windows of the wrong colour, and three brown female hair-pieces instead
of two brown and one black. Considering this is a known fault, I would
have thought that Lego would have included the replacement parts
automatically. They did however include the replacement page for the
Club Car instructions.

I followed the procedure for requesting service and ended up calling
Shop At Home in the US. Unfortunately they do not ship to NZ. So I am
awaiting a response to an e-mail sent to Lego Direct.

Grahame