 Local / Australia / 8010
8009  |  8011
Subject:
Free Lego , anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 00:52:36 GMT

I've received an email from someone in Kyabram (country Victoria as far as I
can tell), offering a "box of old Lego" free, if someone will collect it.

No details as to how old or how big a box... if anyone's interested in
collecting it, let me know and I'll email you the contact details. It seems
he's just keen to get rid of it, and doesn't want the bother of organising
postage.

Cheers

Richie Dulin