 Local / Australia / 7997
    Re: And here is my ISCC entry —Ross Crawford
   (...) And you too! ROSCO (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: And here is my ISCC entry —Martin Scragg
   (...) Thanks, I would have liked to put him in a more prominent position, but he had to go under the stairs beside the stage, due to space limitations. Martin (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)