 Local / Australia / 7917
  The end of the year for specials...

Wow, this end part of the year has been amazing in the specials and sales catagory. Low prices and affordable prices (if you have no other commitments that is). Anyway I have come across the Baby Dinosaurs which are indeed at Woolworths and they are (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: X and Y axis(was:The end of the year for specials...)

(...) Are you sure they weren't Y-Wing/Tie combos ? Now if they were UCS X-Wings, that might get me excited. pete.w (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: X and Y axis(was:The end of the year for specials...)

(...) Yep... I stuffed up.. which is why I put the '?' there.. ok it is the Tie Fighter & Y-Wing set #7150. Sorry for the mistake. Mel "it's the heat I tell ya" (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)