 Local / Australia / 7860
Re: So long and thanks for all the bricks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 12:08:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould writes:

In just over a fortnight I'll be leaving to take up a job in the UK.
This is just an email to say bye to everyone here and thanks.

Although I've never been a big poster, I've been even less frequent
lately due to writing my PhD. thesis (really nearly finished now). I
have however been lurking most weekdays so I've read what you all have
been writing.

A special goodbye goes out to the BUGS members who have made me realise
that being into Lego, and living in Brisbane were not exclusive to me,
and that you can have a lot of one with a group of people and a pile of
bricks.

One again, thankyou and bye

Tim (who'll still llurk I dare say, but not quite as often)

PS. You'd better start posting more often, 'cause I'm going to start
stirring the Brits ;-)

Hey, hey! Come join the Antipodean party, Tim! There's heaps of us Aussies
over here.

What part of the UK are you moving to and how long are you staying? There
are lots of UK Lugnetters around the country, so you'll never be short of a
fellow enthusiast.

Pete Callaway (who wishes he could snag a UCS TIE for 30 quid!!!!)