 Local / Australia / 7859
  Kmart sightings...

Hi all. Spotted at Kmart Chadstone today, UCS TIE $89 (as predicted), and 7150 TIE fighter / Y-wing. But at $136, I dont think it'll be moving all that fast... ROSCO (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Kmart sightings...

There were about six 7150's at K-Mart Eastland (Ringwood) also. Looks like we'll all have a second chance to grab this set. Even at the unattractive price, I wouldn't be surprised if they're gone after Christmas. "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)