 Local / Australia / 7841
Re: FREE Jack Stone Video*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 09:34:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
This is what it says/mentions in this weeks New Idea (Dec 8, 2001) Julia
Roberts on the cover: Receive a FREE Jack Stone Video when you rent a New
Release Movie! DVD or Video. (present the voucher on page 82 of New Idea).
Valid until December 20th, 2001. Also you can go in to win one of 10 lego
sets worth $480.

No-one may be interested, but I thought I'd let you know!

Thanks... Mel

The Video outlet is Civic Video to find a store near you call 13 22 12

Alternatively, they sell tham for $2.95. [A bit cheaper than a magazine and
a video rental :) ]

BTW, the video runs for about 20 minutes and is rather amusing in a
child-like way...except for the annoying Seppo voices. [Strangely enough, it
ends up with an English accent at the end.]

ALSO, it is set number 3901 :)

Benjamin Whytcross