 Local / Australia / 7817
  2737, 2740, 2825

Hello, I have recently joined LUGNET and am inspired by the number of enthusiasts out there. I've been trying to find DUPLO sets 2737, 2740 and 2825 without much luck. Is eBAY my best bet? GUY. (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 2737, 2740, 2825

(...) Welcome, Guy! The 2737 is available from S@H (shop.lego.com), but not the others. Maybe post a request in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade - someone may be able to help you. Otherwise, you might pick some up on ebay. Regards ROSCO (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)