 Local / Australia / 7782
7781  |  7783
Subject:
Eureka !!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:37:36 GMT

Well since I am holidays I decided to go for a drive to Gladstone (about
100kms away)
To check out what was available in Lego down there.

Well I am so glad i did, i picked up some older small sets, but most
importantly BigW had 4 x 7184 Trade Federation MTT's. I've been wanting one
of these for ages, so i arranged to have all 4 of them :-))) and some Gungan
Subs transferred to my local BigW where i can place them on Layby...
Yippeee.

Definately worth the trouble and fuel to do so.

--
Jason King
LugNet #665