 Local / Australia / 7745
  Be careful (virus)

Hi all I've been infected by a virus (magistr I think) that appears to have sent itself to everyone that I've sent messages to via netscape. Since the only time I use netscape messenger is when reading and replying to lugnet, anyone who recieves a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Be careful (virus)

(...) Yeh, I got your virus but hotmail picked it up. It came with a heap of strange uni type comments and I was beginning to wonder if you were still completely sane :) Zac (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)