 Local / Australia / 7734
7733  |  7735
Subject:
Quick, I need some help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:25:17 GMT

Hi everyone; I am in need of some help.

I was today disassembling my Black Seas Barracuda (6285 to those who are
that way inclined) in preperation for its new permanent display case when
something horrendous happened: A large grey plate broke!!

*Audience Gushes in terror*

I spent the rest of the disassembling in complete silence and now come to
you all for some help. Is there anyone out there who would have a grey 6 x
12 plate that they would be willing to sell? If so then please contact me at
zac_soden@hotmail.com and suggest a price.

My BSB has been sitting on the shelf for years now and is coated in dust,
mould and salt (I live on the beach). What is the best method of cleaning
the pieces of this filth and making them look like new for when I finish the
display case?

Thanks and any help appreciated,

Zac Soden

BTW, It still never ceases to amaze me just how many great pieces are
contained in the BSB. It will be tough to use all of those great parts when
reassembling.