 Local / Australia / 7717
  Review of Diagon Alley shops and related sets (4721, 4722 and 47230

After the problems with my first Lego S@H order, I decided to be game and make another pre-Christmas order and blow the budget. The three Harry Potter sets were part of the order, arrived on Wednesday. Sets are all very nicely presented, in my (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)