 Local / Australia / 7704
  very strange occurance at target

This has to rank as the strangest lego thing I have ever seen. I was in target today and I saw... get this: a hogwarts castle!!!!! I think this has to go into the record books as the most expensive set I have ever seen in any target store... (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: very strange occurance at target

(...) Very true, especially after they had to clear the Gungan Subs. Must have come down the Coles-Myer pipeline that this set was a sure-fire hit. (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Target 15% off storewide (was Re: very strange occurance at target)

(...) Hmmm, 15% off at Target storewide today and tomorrow (Thursday and Friday). What's Target's RRP for Hogwart's? Same as Myer? There will probably be a 20% off Lego at Myer in December (they usually do, but I have no advance warning on this year (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)