 Local / Australia / 7650
7649  |  7651
Subject:
My dream... ZzZzZzZz (an actual 'sleeping dream')
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 11:17:36 GMT

I had a dream, a wonderful dream... nah actually I did, last night, I dreamt
that I went into K-Mart and found "Suprise Tubs".  It was brilliant, I
couldn't believe my eyes, there were Suprise Space Tubs, Suprise Castle
Tubs, Suprise Town Tubs, and some other Tub thingy... from what I could
remember they were tubs that had mixture of pieces from certain themes, each
contained a certain amount of pieces you'd expect in every themed tub, but
the rest were 'suprise' pieces, making every tub unique.

I think my dream was telling me that it was Lego's way of using older stock
and returned stock... after all it was just a dream :P  And as for price...
OMG, I don't even think we paid for them hahaha.  You know how dreams are so
distorted... when I woke up I looked over the bed to see where the tubs were
to find there was nothing except all my typical Lego things :((((

Mel