 Local / Australia / 7636
7635  |  7637
Subject:
Grace Bros / Myer sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 07:06:49 GMT

Grace Bros is the same as Myer, correct ? I went to the George st Grace Bros
on Monday and they still had Silver Champions for $295 (8 of them).

Are these supposed to be $195 for the sale, or am I mistaken ?

Also, do Grace Bros chains transfer stock between stores if your local one
is out ? I'm trying to track down some of the 8539 Bionicle Manas for the
sale price of $119.

Thanks
-Brad