 Local / Australia / 7616
7615  |  7617
Subject:
S@H success
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:54:38 GMT

Hi all,
    Just thought I'd share a success story with you all regarding
the Shop at Home service.  I made an order on Monday night (well,
1:30 am Tuesday morning) last week.  I got e-mail advising that
one item (the Rebel Blockade Runner) was back-ordered, and the
rest was on the way - and it arrived on Friday afternoon !

My Guarded Inn is cool, I have a whole pile more bricks and
windows and tiles and stuff, and I can't wait for the RBR
to arrive :)  More to the point, there were no extra charges.

David.   <-- one happy Lego-ite.

--
(david.cook at pobox.com)
(in Melbourne, Australia)