 Local / Australia / 7599
  Australian --Shop@Home-- New Items!!!

I don't think we will know unless we check, so I thought I might as well check the site every now and again to let us know what is new and updated on the site! So far for those who do not know these items are the newest (* = the very latest)- there (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian --Shop@Home-- New Items!!! - This years Xmas Advent Calendar!

One of the latest items, here it is: (URL) Advent Calendar - $35.95 Aust Build your own Santa - $1.50 And in case you didn't notice: (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)