 Local / Australia / 7539
Re: 8466 Off-Roader 4x4 and missing sticker sheet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 04:40:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
I got mine from OzBricks, and sticker sheet is present & correct (unlike my
C3PO whose sticker sheet was all screwed up and basically unusable). I'm also a
"take 'em or leave 'em" person when it comes to stickers 8?)
I got mine as well, my stickers were alright, but the instructions took a
bit of a beating.  I think the instructions should be put into a plasic bag
to stop the other parts from creasing/ripping them.

The only bit of functionality I'm a bit disappointed with is the limited
turning circle. But I can live with it!! And it's really cool they've got the
CV joints on all 4 wheels - great potential for a monster truck there...
Also the steering goes almost all of the way towards the rear wheels, so if
you loose the HOG steering, you could make it into a 4 wheel steering as
well (at least one type of 4 wheel steering anyway).

Martin