 Local / Australia / 7502
7501  |  7503
Subject:
Harry Potter price mix up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 07:15:51 GMT

Hi,
While wandering to look for some more legos I stumbled upon a shop selling
the Final Challenge for $12.95 the same price as the Sorting Hats. Then saw
a Room of the Winged Keys for $19.95 instead of $39.95! I think I am going
to pick some up later, e-mail if you want to know the shop they only have 2
left of each! the shop is in Melbourne!

Happy Buying,
James

P.S: Got my other 6086 it is cool! Now I have two as well as an additonal 6060!