 Local / Australia / 7473
7472  |  7474
Subject:
DRAGON
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 23:25:48 GMT

Hiya all....

Just thought I'd share with you  my latest creation.....
A half metre long DRAGON model I built....!!!
It stands almost half a metre to the top of its head.
Its mouth opens and closes.... and its feet and toes move.
I hope you like it.... !!!
My wife..Andrea has put it in our entry of our house.. so it looks like it
will be staying for a while.... hmmm now to get more red bricks... ha ha ha

OK.... here's the link...

Have fun...
Kev...:  )
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

P.S.  Chapter 2 of Andrastavia is written... and is now in production....!!!!
STAY TUNED....!!!