 Local / Australia / 7392
7391  |  7393
Subject:
S@H ( should read shipping and handling)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:18:46 GMT

I am very dissapointed no body from lego knows anything that can help and
For some reason nobody replies to e-mails to lego.They talk about customer
service and satisfaction but how do you get any.I spent half an hour on the
phone to denmark and after being transfered to six different people i was
told that i had to contact U.P.S. myself.So i ring them and they tell me its
up to lego to reimburse the extra costs, But they still must be paid or no
order.It is crazy that more and more people are having the same trouble but
no official help has been given from lego and No-body Knows who to speak to
for help.I love the products but am a little dismayed that a company this
large has not already fixed or at least appoligised for the mix up.I still
have more lego on back order so i hope we are all square by the time its
released.I don't want to cancel the rest of my order. Please somebody take
the initiative and give us an official help line ( that can be rung from
Australia )or do something to help officially.
Michael Dickinson.