 Local / Australia / 7371
  Re: Zac missed out on a 6291on special :(

There should still be a bunch at KMart Indooroopilly. I bought mine there during lunch yesterday, and they still had many left on the shelves. If you mail me by lunch, I'll go pick one up for you. later, David Drew -----Original Message----- From: (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)