 Local / Australia / 7354
    FS 6980 and 6973 to a fellow Aussie! —James Ng
   Hi, I am clearing out my shelf, meaning I have the following for sale: 6973 $100AU Complete with instructions 6980 $100AU Guns are replaced and the tube is yellow istead of black otherwise Complete with Instructions E-mail me at (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)