 Local / Australia / 7330
    Review: 8539 Manas —Ross Crawford
   Well, I figure anything with *two* remote controls must be good, so I ordered one from Ozbricks (www.ozbircks.com), and when it arrived, I must say I was a bit disappointed. One thing I did like was the little block thingies the rubber bands were (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Review: 8539 Manas —Rob Doucette
   (...) For anyone who missed John Barnes' post, the 8539 receivers can be controlled directly by an RCX: (URL) Doucette. (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.technic.bionicle)