 Local / Australia / 7257
Re: WARNING! DO NOT buy mindstorms RIS 2.0 from shop @ home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 07:37:35 GMT

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message
news:3BBD0561.5090002@tpgi.com.au...
They want to charge over $400au for it.
Everywhere else I have seen that has a RIS (including ozbricks) has it
for about $300.

Given the delivery charges, it is probably not worth buying anything
from S@H that can be bought locally through the usual retail outlets.

However, as we all know, there are things available through S@H that
aren't available locally (either because they are S@H exclusive, or not
distributed within Australia).