 Local / Australia / 7169
  Brisbane meeting

Would anyone be interested in a Brisbane meeting at my place (Chapel Hill) some time in late Oct or early Nov? I have a free Sunday on 21 Oct or 4 Nov. I can probably clear enough table space by then if I start now :-) Any strong preferences for the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane meeting

(...) I'd probably be ok for 21 oct. My exams start on the 29th (should really start studying for those sometime :) ) Michael (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane meeting

The 4th works best for me, but if the earlier weekend is to be have fun. I'll be working my butt off at the stomp or cleaning up anyway. Aaron "Kerry Raymond" <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message news:GKKoDp.80@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)