 Local / Australia / 7081
Re: HP availability in Australia?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 07:18:49 GMT

This problem with containers going overboard has happened before, i hope
Lego is insured for such things.
I would imagine they get quite upset about it.

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Eli Donati <ludon@pbq.com.au> wrote in message news:GJuJHv.DGK@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.au, Edward Cox writes:
Just wondering if anyone has firm release dates for Harry Potter series • in
Asia/Pacific Australia region?

  I really don't know. But what I can tell you from LA is that
one of the shipping containers that had HP sets in it has gone over board.
So with these sets it will be a case of who has the buying power eg TRU
K-MART an so on, as to who gets as many of these sets as they want since
there is only about half the amount LA believe that it is getting so the
small country town toy store could have problems in getting them, so it's • a
case of get in early before a bunch of kids get there hands on them only • to
loss interest in them after reading the new HP novel,cause there's only • half
as many as there should be on the shelf's anyway happy hunting!