 Local / Australia / 7067
7066  |  7068
Subject:
Target news.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 10:11:26 GMT

This in an e-mail from Target stores that I've just received;

LEGO Fun Show at Target

The LEGO Fun Show, is an interactive show featuring a variety of LEGO
characters made of thousands of EGO(typo!) bricks. The characters, encased
in special model cabinets, move, light up and make sounds at the press of a
button.

Check out our site to see if the LEGO Fun Show is appearing at a Target
store near you!

See http://www.target.com.au

Regards,

Ed.