 Local / Australia / 7058
    8457 Power Pullers on Clearance at Toyworld —Mark Harrison
   I was just passing Toyworld in the city today and almost missed the huge stack of power pullers about 20 boxes reduced from $225 to $112. They are sure to sell a bit quicker at that price, but with so much stock they will be around for a while I'm (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Toyworlds sales suck —Jonathan Wilson
     I checked with all of the toyworlds listed in the perth phone book and none of them had the set at the $112 price. Anyone got any ideas for getting local stores (toyworld or otherwise) to pricematch with the store or stores over east that have it (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Toyworlds sales suck —Jonathan Wilson
   I checked with all of the toyworlds listed in the perth phone book and none of them had the 8457 power puller at the $112 price quoted by mark :( Anyone got any ideas for getting local stores (toyworld or otherwise) to pricematch with the store or (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)