 Local / Australia / 7048
  Cheesy TV Competition

Hiya, I noticed while flipping through the channels this morning I saw that Cheese TV are running a Bionicle competion - something like 'How many Bionicles are there in the set?' Unfortunately I forget the phone number (1900 555 something) and the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Cheesy TV Competition

(...) My daughter mentioned it to me on the way out this morning. My Question was which set? She said 12, as that is the number we have. I presume they mean TOA? In reality you have TOA, Turaga, Rahi and McBionicles, so this may be a confusing (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)