 Local / Australia / 7019
Re: Something for next MUGS meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 11:52:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Ross Crawford writes:
How about something fairly simple to start with, like the fastest
line-navigator or something? Just to see how it goes?
This is the sort of thing I was imagining (sorry Ben).  If we can come up
with some simple rules say by early next week, we can get started.

Martin (off to think up some simple rules).