 Local / Australia / 6989
Re: Specials at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 23:53:34 GMT

This is post for anyone who is buying the 6478 City Fire Station. I'm
willing to buy off you some of the parts from this set.
The parts include, firemen, ladders, hose reels, flexible hoses, tools, and
the white 1x2 decorated tile.
Any interested persons please let me know.
--
Aaron Coghill
Fire Chief - Kyola Department Emergency Services (LEGO)

"shona" <shonab1@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
where are tru stores are they nsw?

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
Just a quick note the following sets are all 59.97 at TRU till 16 sep:

6478 City Fire Station
7186 Watto's Junkyard
7316 Excavation Searcher

Not that I like all the juniorised parts, but I got a couple of 6478s for
those nice outward sloping windows....

ROSCO