 Local / Australia / 698
Re: Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Star Wars Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 06:26:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Just curious...where are these sets available, and for how much? [Star wars
mini-fig collectors sets, I'm referring to]

Check http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/sets.shtml for prices and
availability (USA only - now how many times have we heard that when referring
to LEGO?).

Pete Callaway