 Local / Australia / 6973
6972  |  6974
Subject:
hello back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 05:25:15 GMT

nice to hear from all you guys.  i did post a few messages before but they
never showed up, probably my glitch.  I would like to know about the places
to find the best range of lego and prices of course.  im fairly new to this
stuff, not quite into the mindstorm stuff yet, hopefully that will be soon,
got some mates that are heavily into that stuff.thanx again shona.  Ps im on
the eyre penninsula