 Local / Australia / 6971
  Re: RIS v2

(...) Are they serious???? The tower uses USB instead of serial!!!! I haven't seen any new pooters that don't have at least 1 USB port, and it's pretty easy (& cheap) to upgrade to a motherboard with USB. I can't beleive they'd deprive us just (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: RIS v2

Just had some good news, the chances of a release next year are pretty certain!! YEAH!! And even better news!!!! There will be a early delivery in November, so it looks like Mindstorms v2.0 will be here in November, I am pretty sure it will be the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: RIS v2

(...) The reason I heard (several months ago and unverified) is that it requires Windows 2000 and there was (supposedly) a low uptake of Windows 2000 by the general public* in Australia. Deidre *anecdotal evidence suggests this to be true wrt (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)