 Local / Australia / 6945
    Re: P.L.U.G. sounds fine but we need to get together first. —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) I will be able to help with organization. What days of the week are best for everyone? I probobly wont be able to help much with cash, since I am running on empty right now though. (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: P.L.U.G. sounds fine but we need to get together first. —Adam Wood
   Just putting my hand up to say that once everything has been organised, I'll be turning up. Or rather, if someone else wants to do the organising, they can tell me where to go :) And if it's any incentive, I've got no problem paying a joining fee, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)