 Local / Australia / 6926
Re: straight train track at Toys R us
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 22:35:58 GMT

Lego Australia sells them directly for $24 a box. Though the straight boxes
are usually in demand and you may have to wait until the next shipment for
them to send.

Santosh
Who hasn't posted for a while because...no news...

In lugnet.loc.au, George Georgiou writes:
Hey guys,

This is for the Train Fans, I was in Toys R Us Chadstone (Melbourne) today,
and I saw about 5 - 10 boxes of straight train track for those that might be
interested.

George.