 Local / Australia / 6919
Re: Blue Tub with free Technic Pin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 07:19:17 GMT

Richie Dulin <rdulin@mailandnews.com> wrote in message
news:GIEJy2.2vD@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
One of the recent 1200 piece tubs came with a Technic Pin in one of the • bags
inside. It must have felt quite lonely with all the basic blocks.

My wife, Beth, volunteered to help sort my recent blue tubs with me on
Sunday. There we were, watching TV, building compact towers in each colour
and size (I don't want to fill valuable storage space with air), and she
said "And where do the 3x3 bricks go?"

I was momentarily on the verge of shouting "Eureka", running to the • computer
and posting the discovery on LUGNET, but they turned out to be 3x2's. Oh • well.

After the sorting, Beth agreed with my assessment of Lego sorting as • "oddly
therapeutic".

Therapeutic... I agree
Don't ask me why though...
--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Quester for discount Millenium Falcons and 3x3 bricks.