 Local / Australia / 6914
    Three more to go... (warning:Buyonicle content) —James Howse
   I've updated my spreadsheet again to reflect the latest batch of buying. Unfortunatly I'm still short by three. On the other hand I've got lots for trade. Here's the sheet. (URL) got some spare? James (who regrets ever buying a slizer and starting (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)