 Local / Australia / 6908
  just checking in...

Hi folks, Just letting you all know that I arrived in Tallahassee, Florida on Monday. Sorry for missing the last STUDSfest; packing, finishing off work, family commitments and generally running around like a headless chook all took some time. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: just checking in...

Finally! Another Tallahassee AFoL!! Drop me a line, PLEASE!! Tim (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.us.fl)