 Local / Australia / 6897
6896  |  6898
Subject:
Second Quarter 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:10:59 GMT

Hi HI! Hope your doing fine :)

Heres a quick "whats up in the second half of 2001" memo with the LEGO range

Whats in: (To be released)
    Harry Potter - October
    Bionicle - I was updating the Bionicle pages today for Mondays update and
was very happy to see set 8359 - Manas... It looks like this set comes with
two remote controls and two bionicle machines and you have to try and
disable your oponents machine by knocking it to bits I guess... This is the
sort of game I would love... Great possibilities. Also, 4 new Bionicle sets.
    2001 Catalogue - Will be out first few days of September
    + A few cool Technic items, and of course, Jack Stone.

Whats out: (deleted)
    The entire range of: castle, adventurers, city and arctic as well as a
tiny bit of belville, one set from Mindstorms (9754), and only a bit here
and there...

ozBricks.com complete product range will be updated by Monday, so take a
look at the new bionicle sets, which you can pre-order (at 10% off RRP), but
I still have no Harry Potter images :(

Hope you all enjoy your weekend :)

Regards,
Michael Golaszewski